Blogging from the office today. Finally done with the daily chores.
Its funny how things have become, how tides have turned.
Though it hasn't been long since that incident but, it feels like eons to me.
How am i feeling? Stable? No more outburst of emotions.
Been partying weekly, meeting up with friends that I have not met for a while.
Social life is busier than usual. Spreading out my attention evenly.
Was wondering wasn't I like this before.
Distrust, the only word that hurts you more than the lack of love.
Can love exist without trust? Food for thought.
If loving someone puts you on the edge of your seat everyday, can you handle it?
Watched phantom of the opera last thursday with the girls.
The effects were amazing. The huge chandelier and haunting voices.
"Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Say the word and I will follow you."
A love like Christine and Raoul. <3 span="">3>
/ Love is for kids. those who believe in carousels and cotton candy.
Layout by
"Love and Distrust"
tentylers. Image from weheartit.